Portraits of Faith: The evolution of ponytails.....

Portraits of Faith

Our faith, our fun, our happenings, our life - portraits of God's grace to us.

Monday, March 28, 2011

The evolution of ponytails.....

Sunday morning - just before church.......

......to Sunday afternoon, just before or just after the evening service. You take your pick. Those crazy ponytails looked just as messy before the 2nd service as they did after. To tell you the truth, I kind of like the crazy version better. It suits her personality :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Yvetta looks so grown up in that first picture!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, I thought exactly the same thing when I uploaded the pic onto the computer! She looks more babyish when the pony's are messy :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Rich and Cher said...

Oh - that was me commenting - not Caleb, btw :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

I like the T-shirt. ;)

1:36 PM  
Blogger Rich and Cher said...

I think of you when I put it on her, Trish :) I miss getting your girl's cute clothes! Now I have to shop for stuff myself..... ;)

2:51 PM  
Anonymous lori v said...

I laugh every time I read the comments by "Caleb"!!! You sound so mature, Caleb! (HEE HEE) Your mom probably quickly wanted to correct the mistake since you addressed your aunt just as Karen!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Jonathan and Denise said...

Those ponytails are VERY familiar to me. (It's kind of Kylie's trademark to come to church in the PM bearing a very different look than the AM - can't say I don't try:))
She's a cutie either way!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Rich and Cher said...

Denise, when look at your blog and see pic's of your Kylie, she always makes me think of Yvetta :) Same kinda spunky, messy, full-of-personality kind of girl, I think!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home